Wednesday

John McCain - " I am against the fence so I am for it; I think?"

In a stunning reversal Senator John McCain now seems to be for the fence he was against and against the amnesty he was for. Trust me it makes sense if your a politician who knows he's about to get his ass booted out by the voters of Arizona. I give him an A+ for effort as he managed to keep a straight face throughout the entire ad.

The following video and commentary come from the Hot Air Blog:

New McCain ad: You cannot be serious


I don’t know what to say, guys. I’m genuinely speechless. Pandering is one thing, shameless careerist pandering is something else, and then there’s John “Goddamned Fence” McCain marching along the border in a badass Navy baseball cap looking like he could choke out a coyote with his bare hands. And you know what? If he thought he’d get a few points’ bounce from it, I bet he’d do it too. How long before he’s spotted on the trail wearing a “Viva Los 1070″ t-shirt?


Consider this a preview of the 2014 “Re-elect Lindsey Graham” ad campaign, featuring Grahamnesty piloting a Border Patrol chopper and lending a hand on an oil rig.


1 comment:

  1. What a disappointing end to a career that was supposed to be about principle and patriotism.

    ReplyDelete

Be respectful or be deleted. Your choice.