Thursday

"The Raping Of Liberty"





Lady Liberty sits on a bed in the background, half-dressed, feeling violated....used and abused......

Apparently having been raped......


In the foreground, Obama pulls a shirt on, and says, "Oh, shut up and stop your whining. You gave all the consent I'll ever need Nov 2008.

Get yourself cleaned up.....

I'll be back -Cap-N-Trade, Immigration, Whatever.....

And I'll bring.... "Friends."

He's already out telling people how much she enjoyed it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Oh I know I'm going to get called names on this. ......But I'm not going to play that game anymore......

Like the sign at one of the Tea parties that said "it doesn't matter what this sign says, you are going to call it racist anyway."

When the lawsuits now being brought by 20 plus state Attorney General's is considered racist, it is time to stop playing "The Game."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful or be deleted. Your choice.