Friday

Why read the bill? Democrats greatest hits.

John Conyers explaining why it isn't necessary to read the health care bill.



Obama's Energy Czar, Carol Browner, Hasn't Read Energy Bill



If you don't have time to read the bill, just pass a resolution declaring it "read". Interesting; I wonder if that works with homework as well?



Rep. Waxman: "I don't know the details. I rely on the scientists."



Accdording to Tom Carper: “I don’t expect to actually read the legislative language because reading the legislative language is among the more confusing things I’ve ever read in my life,” Carper told CNSNews.com.



There are more examples (on both sides) than there is room. Feel free to add more examples as links in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful or be deleted. Your choice.